One Agenda to Rule Them All

less than 1 minute read

NH Population: 1.3M

Eligible voters: 1M

Registered voters: 800K

Republicans: 30% of registered voters: 240K

Democrats: 29% of registered voters: 232K

Republicans as % of eligible voters: 24%

Democrats as % of eligible voters: 23%

Republicans as % of population: 18%

Democrats as % of population: 18%

The “only question” is: which 18% should rule the other 82%?